Friday, June 23, 2006

SINGLE*

This is my current single status
My declaration of independence
There's no way I'm tradin' places
Right now a star's in the ascendant

I'm single
(Right now)
That's how I wanna be

Don't need to be on somebody's arm to look good
I'm not saying I don't wanna fall in love 'cause I would
I'm not gonna get hooked up just 'cause you say I should
I'm gonna wait so I'm sorry if you misunderstood

Everything in it's right time everything in its right place
I know I'll settle down one day
But 'til then I like it this way, it's my way
Eh I like it this way


Make your move if you want doesn't mean I will or won't
I'm free to make my mind up you either got it or you don't
'Til then I'm single

( gracias a mi bella amiga roxie rose por esta cancion :* )

5 comments:

Waleska said...

you go gurl!!! =)

Pabletowh said...

si te pido amores.... quitas el post. o pones el de "ain't no other man"? :-P

Mmn said...

Pideme amores a ver que pasa, yo puedo darte todo lo que deseas DRAMA al 150%

Waleska said...

drama queen lol

Waleska said...

ayy yo la escuche esa song los otros dias e cul! es pegajosa jejejje